The following reports and briefings have been generated from the MCED research project: (see also responses and articles)
MCED literature review (Jan 2013) how CED and localised approaches serve socio-economic objectives such as inclusion, income equality, economic diversity and local distinctiveness (pdf) and its summary (pdf).
MCED Access to Finance briefing: the financial context for CED, opportunities for local finance and more accessible finance for community-scale enterprise (psf)
MCED Infographic – key facts, figures and concepts
Appendices to the main report:
– Appendix 1: Literature review (as above)
– Appendix 2: Access to Finance report (as above)
– Appendix 3: Interview framework
– Appendix 4: Case studies
– Appendix 5: Workshop information
– Appendix 6: Glossary and abbreviations
– Appendix 7: Acknowledgements
Contact us if you would like any of the reports in Word or OpenOffice format.
Other briefings and articles produced during the MCED project
LWM draft response to the Birmingham Social Inclusion Process consultation paper (Oct 2012)
Follow us for more....