- Localising Prosperity – practical and research project funded by Barrow Cadbury Trust, using localisation approaches to support inclusion, redistribution and diversity. See our Localising Prosperity web resources(separate site).
- We are carrying out a feasibility study, funded by Big Lottery Fund, to find out if there is a need and a demand for mutual learning schemes such as peer mentoring to enable community economic development. See project page
- We have developed a methodology for measuring fuel poverty called the Fuel Poverty Wheel of Fortune, which has been adopted by the Birmingham Affordable Warmth Partnership, and which we have used on previous evaluations of fuel poverty projects.
- We are part of the WMCA’s new Inclusive Growth Unit, an innovative collaboration between a range of organisations to ensure policy and decision-making tackles issues such as poverty and unemployment, creating shared prosperity.
- We are working with partners in a project to maximise local returns from the new hospital development in Smethwick.
- We are working with Soho First Community Development Trust to create a community economic development plan for Soho Ward in Birmingham: Thriving Soho.