Get in touch!
HOW can we help your business or organisation
LWM supports private companies and other organisations to win more business, contribute to wider prosperity to improve their own area, and to be ready for the future of economics where business, economy and society and its environment interact.
Through action research and practical work over many years, LWM has developed expertise in how organisations in all sectors can maximise the local benefits of their activity to mutual advantage, and how they can demonstrate these impacts.
We can help to:
- Audit how a company impacts on local money circulation and how it can maximise this
- Demonstrate and increase Social Value for public sector contracts
- Identify potential new local sources of demand
- Broker links between different organisations to increase beneficial linkages
- Help companies to procure more locally, sustainably and responsibly.
- Make physical resource flows within and between businesses more efficient – giving environmental and financial savings
- Train staff in understanding the concept of local money circulation and how to maximise value and efficiencies
- Help business support agents in delivering and measuring outcomes that assist the immediate client and the wider economy.
We have worked with a wide range of clients and partners ranging from businesses to small community groups through to Local Authorities and various national bodies. To undertake this work, LWM has assembled a team of experienced and committed associates with in-depth knowledge of this expanding field of interest.
Don’t just take our word for it
“Your work is very relevant to what I do because I’m fundamentally motivated by generating economic growth from localities outwards: I think it’s a better, healthier and more democratic way to organise society. Encraft has always effectively assumed localised economic development is the future: it’s part of our DNA.” – Matthew Rhodes, Managing Director of private sector consultancy Encraft
Why Choose LWM Consultancy Services?
- Driven by Our Values
LWM is a not-for-profit thinktank, campaign group and consultancy that is committed to the localisation of social and economic activity and which promotes local community based solutions. This commitment lies at the heart of our work. At the same time we recognise that every situation requires a response that fully reflects local needs and priorities.
- An Experienced and Committed Team
LWM consultants bring an unrivalled depth and breadth of experience to our work. They have pursued successful careers in the public, private and third sectors and they draw on this in working with LWM. We have a growing team of self employed associates who all operate within an agreed code of conduct. This means that we can identify those people who are best suited to different projects and we can ensure consistent standards of work and delivery.
- Innovative, Flexible and On Time
LWM consultants take a fresh approach to each piece of work; an approach that is informed by experience but which is informed by new ways of thinking and new ways of doing. We work in an interactive way, shaping and developing the work as it progresses and ensuring that the final product meets the clients needs and deadlines.
To discuss your needs, please contact the LWM team.
LWM’s thorough research and practical work on this agenda within the West Midlands has given us a strong understanding of what works in the local and wider context. Find out more at http://localisingprosperity.org.uk/